Five Things You Should Never Do When Applying Makeup
1. Never apply face powder or foundation before applying moisturizer or hydrating cream. You should never apply face powder or makeup foundation before the moisturizer. If your skin is oily or combination, the powder will imbed into your enlarged pores and will make them appear larger and it will be very hard for you to blend the foundation. If your skin is dry the face powder won’t stay put on for longer, your fine lines, wrinkles and small pimples will be more visible and your skin can be easily irritated.
2. Never use too bright makeup to make your face look flawless. Sometimes bright colors may emphasize any fine lines, wrinkles and imperfections. Instead apply small amount of a foundation in a shade that is close to your natural skin tone. Over the foundation you can apply a face powder in peachy shade using a big powder brush.
3. Never apply a foundation or face powder only to the face. You should never apply foundation only over your face, especially if you are using a darker shade. If you do so your face will look unnatural and like a mask. Instead, wet a makeup sponge and apply a little bit of the foundation – apply it to the neck from top to bottom and absorb the excess amount with a tissue.
4. Never apply a creamy blush over a face powder. You should never apply a creamy blush over a face powder, otherwise the result will be – two bright spots over your cheekbones. Over a face powder should always be applied powder blush not a creamy texture.
5. Never outline your lips with darker lip liner. You should never outline your lips with darker lip liner – a dark line on your lips always ruins the sensual look of your face. Instead use a lip liner in a shade that is close to your natural lip color.
!!! Never apply makeup while driving.
You should never apply makeup while driving, especially applying mascara, eye makeup, lipstick – no need to include also eyeliner. Guess what: 4.7 % of the car accidents are due to women applying makeup while driving. It is really very irresponsible, so women never do that.